How about a protected rental income for your properties? Our rental and legal guarantee service is exactly what you’re looking for, leaving you to get on with your busy life.
- A protected rental income – meaning you get paid even if the tenant can’t or won’t pay
- Your court and eviction costs are covered
- The protection also covers costs for property damage (when damage exceeds £1,000)
- You will still receive 50% of the monthly rent for 3 months whilst we re-let the property
- The tenants will be fully vetted including tenant references and credit checking
- We deal with all the tenant’s queries, questions and complaints
- We will handle claims on the policy we hold and pass any money due under this service to you
- No monthly commissions or hidden extras
The complete package would give you total peace of mind, ensuring that even in the worst case scenario Let’s Move has your property covered!
Find out more
Provide the office with your contact details and one of our team will get in touch to explain the finer details and book a free market appraisal. It’s as simple as that!
Terms and conditions apply. Please ask for details.
This yield calculator shows the rental return on your investment property as a percentage of its value
I would highly recommend Let’s Move
It’s been a pleasure dealing with Phil and Laura over the past few months. Everything has ran so smoothly and we are so grateful, they are both a credit to Let’s Move Leicester and are highly recommended by us to friends and family.
All the best in the future and thank you once again for everything.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone for all the hard work you all have done in the past. in your dealings with me as the landlord of 27 Alaska St and in recent months, in finalising the sale of 27 Alaska St.
I wish you all the best for the future.
Keep well and safe.
Really good from start to finish.. What proved to be a difficult sale through no fault of Let’s Move but they showed patience throughout. Always available on the phone if needed. Overall I would fully recommend their services.
Many Thanks to Gary , Phil and Laura